I can’t take my days for granted, as I knew each day is a day I can see you.
I don’t even know why I believe that you’re going to make things better, but I know I still want you to try.
there many of us introverts that have a mind full of ideas and opinions and words to say, but we are waiting for something to come over and unlock it.
like i wish you asked me how i feel about you, and i’d gladly spill everything. and although all i can hope is that you would reciprocate mutual feeling, at the very least i’d be happy to know i finally told you.
but i’m waiting for you to ask. and i know its dumb but i can’t find a better way. i don’t want to tell you if you don’t want to know.
- 16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you? im not sure, its most likely family. i struggle with this idea of saving i love you. like that’s obvious already, i dont need to say it. how do i say that my life is so blessed and i know you are an integral part in making that happen. that you have put in place this beautiful life for me through working that i cant even comprehend yet. how do i say that, because i love you does not say that.
- 17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why? i can’t say there isn’t much. this last month has actually been a blessing to have; many good times. i can’t say there was anything i knowingly messed up that could have gone a better way. most likely it would be something i did not say that would be the moment i would rewrite.
you know there is one thing: ive missed the oppertunity to give compliments. there was this lady at taco bell with the most beautiful eyes. like really nice, brown eyes i’d assume unless they really where a deep purple. and her gaze was stunning i was almost flattered she was looking at me. to her i wish i told her how beautiful her eyes were.
and now that i say that. there was this nice lady with really cool grey hair that was really nice to me at the vans store. i wish i told her.
things like that i think i should work on saying. because i know very well some women work hard for a compliment, and they are very deserving of it. i’ve gotten a few share of compliments from random people and it never was a bad thing.
- 18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
yea i would think so. it would haunt me if i let anyone die if i could had a chance to save them.
- 19.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
well my grandparents are deceased, but to keep the point i would probably save the baby. i have a family that would understand the rationale that the baby has a lot more to lose than themselves so old. now ask about someone younger, like my brother or something, and that gets a bit complicated.
- 20. Are you old fashioned?
old fashioned in the sense of manners, but i am very open minded on new ideas
- 21. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
i’d like to think i’m nice to people without any intentions of anything in return. i would say though i at least expect a similar respect in return. besides that i don’t act nice just to look for favors.
- 22.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
true love and a broken heart i think. never loved at all can be almost as painful, but man true love to a broken heart is a very high fall. i’d take true love, because when the wounds heal you can save in your memories the good times. i’d rather that then emptiness.
although ive been with ashley my whole life, ive had friendships with girls, and while not the same love there is a high connection that it comes with, but mostly all of them have become distant, and there is a pretty low time when that happens. and i’ve noticed this frequently happens to the point where i just do my best to capture the high points so i can keep them forever after the inevitable downfall. so from this experience i would rather go through that then to not at all.
- 23.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
this is an impossible question. but lets go with sing beautifully. its something i wish i could do. and i think it would make life better in many ways. what i like about it is that i can bring really deep emotions, very very quickly. it makes moments a lot greater, and its an easy way to make a moment more memorable. idk i’d think its well worth having.
ok thats the list. i think i skipped one earlier, but it bleeds into my “last day” project. enjoy reading.
You don’t realize that we’re perfect
Ice bucket challenge: indie hipster edition.
Need this framed in my house
Papa Johns: thanks for choosing papa johns, what would you like to order?
Me: I have a coupon for half off a 1-topping pizza
Papa johns: OK, what topping would you like?
Me: the works.
Papa johns: ....that won't work
Me: why not?
Papa johns: that's like 8 toppings
My weakness is a girl pouting.
Went to a Disney character breakfast, and noticed Mary Poppins. I was peering to see her behind the tables in front of me.
Alice (in wonderland) snuck up behind me. “what are you looking for?” In the cutest voice
"I was looking for Mary Poppins"
Alice pouted, “you don’t want to see me?”